Wednesday, February 09, 2011

School Spirit at Gameday Cloth

Last summer I stopped into Gameday Cloth over at the Shops at Legacy in Plano, TX and I have been hooked ever since. I didn't know what to expect but, as someone who has pledged to spend as much of her money at locally owned businesses, I had to check out any new clothing store opening right in front of my place of work. Right?

So, I popped in and expected to see the type of sports gear you'd find in the fan section of Dick's Sporting Goods. Bleh.

But, I was mistaken. Gameday has the cutest and most sophisticated college sports clothing I have ever come across. The women's clothes are tailored to our bodies, cut with a modern edge and have just the right amount of chicness to pair with any fashionista's wardrobe. The only drawback is their clothes are cut a wee on the small side. So, if you are blessed with a great rack you need to go up a size.





Their customer service is excellent, too. I signed up for their e-mail list and drool over their electronic missives regularly.



So, if you are looking for a Valentine's Day gift, check them out. They are right down the street.

A Razorback t-shirt in red and white would be quite in the spirit, no?

Images from Gameday Cloth

No comments: