Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Moon Eclipse

The great thing about being off for Christmas is that we can stay up until all hours of the night watching reality TV we taped over the past year. Yesterday, after mall time and a movie, we sat down to watch Real Housewives of D.C. and then took a break to (1) eat a mini Blizzard at the new Dairy Queen up on Preston and Main and (2) watch the moon eclipse at 1am.

Loving it. I think today I'll run to the cobbler by Stonebriar Mall to pick up my boots. That little shop is doing a banging business, must be due to everybody fixing the shoes they already have rather than buying new. Go, recession. I did note that half of the "repairs" were Uggs that needed to be cleaned. I'm wondering if this isn't a problem with the brand or an indication of just how popular they are.

Then I'm heading to the gym.

No comments: